Estas Tonne - Internal Flight




In the silent silence...i heard a voice... she whispers... she sings... she sometimes screaming... sometimes even requires... as the waves of the ocean breaking on the shore... shatters into particles that called me... parts of me... the pieces you... us... them... ...the many facets of a single diamond... in... your breathing ...the beating of my heart heard yours... and rhythm of this... it lives in everything... what if this voice chipchase inside... the key... to a door... which is basically... insecure... and carefully... I still go... ...what I know... so many and so little... to admit to myself... this whole load of memories... good... bad... just dust... I'll start the drawing from scratch... don't run away I... this time I'm here... and the years... months... days... thank you... and let them go... I'm at the edge... and my mind is moving backwards says... don't jump... die... spinning thoughts... like the whirlwind of leaves dancing... talking... what will happen... since deep dives... a... look... at the faces of the demons guards... soul in chains... storing there in the world... dogma... ideals... standards... the fears... the game... mizanstseny theaters... who is this true self... who hid behind masks ideas... having absorbed the whole world...... who writes these stories... my... our... like a dream someone up... and live in it... what if I stop... taking a break from the endless thoughts... 'll give this world just to be... trusting the heart of purity in the eternal ocean fall... who I am... please ... answer me... ...fell again... no doubt crept... wings confused... shame... and despair... from the eternal questions... answers... questions... answers... game crazy... the loneliness and sadness... as a long-time companions... not feed... insatiable... to fight I became with myself... the illusory symbols... we... you we... we are better than you... worse... we... they... us that white... these black... blue... red... those are useful... those are not needed... all what I saw... like clouds floating forever... thoughts... stories... letting go of everything... let go of the need to know why... why...to the mother land cling... she knows everything... we gave them the names... the names... invisible line... her whole... single... how easy it is to choose peace... and it's not even a choice... it just is... trust in the moment... I'm open... to trust... open your heart I... ...where is the meeting with yourself...no age... race... class... just admit it... all inside... the soul... she smiles... she smiles... ...standing between heaven and earth... and the fear disappears... when I come into contact with you... so very easy to die... to be reborn again... not dying... ...how to describe... what I feel... can only smile... breathe... and exhale... the joy ...... with the dawn are born...every night, leaving... dissolve... there is someone... and that... I'm a man... and a woman I... and child... and the bird... and the sky... the clouds and the stone under water... I'm a wave that is approaching the shore whispers... live... always... the sun says goodbye... a light breeze caresses my skin... all the feelings... calm down... she love... heart open... I mean... I... is everything... and every transition... just a new beginning.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen